Silicosis Compensation Claim Lawyers
If your injury was as a result of direct exposure to Silica dust at your workplace and that has caused you serious serious injury such as lung disease, then you may be entitled to a financial compensation for your pain and suffering and financial loss you have endured.
Exposure to Silica dust mostly occurs in workplaces such as:
- Demolition industries
Our expert Silicosis Compensation Lawyers can help you determine whether you may or may not have a compensation claim as a result of working in an environment in which you were exposed to silica dust.
You may be entitled to claim compensation for:
- Pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Shortened life expectancy
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future care
- Loss of future earning capacity if you were working at the time of your diagnosis.
Our Silicosis Lawyers can take the stress out of pursuing your Silicosis Compensation Claim for you. We offer:
- A personalised service, with an experienced Silicosis Lawyer handling your claim from beginning to end
- We will come visit you wherever is convenient
- Free, no obligation, advice about your circumstances
- No Win, No Fee, so you can feel comfortable about pursuing a claim