No Win, No Fee
Personal Injury Lawyers

Comcare Claims

People who work for Telstra, Australia Post, Commonwealth government departments and the Australian Defence Force are covered by this scheme.

You make an initial claim by filling in a claim form (available from your employer or Comcare’s website and lodging it with your employer or direct with Comcare if this is not possible.

While we are happy to help you lodge a claim, you generally do not need legal advice at this stage. However, the law relating to Comcare is complicated. You will need legal advice if:

  • Comcare or your employer rejects your claim for compensation or decides to stop payment of some of or all your Comcare benefits.
  • You have suffered a permanent injury, in which case you may be able to pursue a lump sum compensation claim or to sue for compensation.

If you have any questions about your entitlements or the scheme, please contact us.

Remember your first interview is free.